Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Blog Love Award

I'm still computerLESS because my CPU is with my friendly IT cousin Cris, coz I had it upgraded.. So I don't have a PC downstairs, and I went upstairs to use this PC..

Anyway, I love receiving tags and award and it really made my made when I got a message in my cbox from my NFF Tita Carnation telling me that she gave me an award.. woohoo!


~~~~Start here~~~~


1. Put the logo in your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who shared it with you.
3. Pass this award to your Blog Lover Friends
4. Add your link to the list of participants below
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

Blog Lovers: 1. Soul Anchor 2. Cookie's Corner 3. Life is Good and Beautiful 4. DANAH - The Dawn That Shines5. THE WORLD AROUND ME 6. Maria 7. Carnation...because life is beautiful 8.I AM KCAT 9. YOU! Next...


if you're reading this, I'm giving this love award to you! post it too.. Go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...