Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I tagged myself.

I got this tag from Tinsley..

RULES:
A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new original question.

B. Tag six people. Don't tag who tagged you.

1. What type of food do you like most?
cake!!! :P i'm craving for a cake right now, any cake!

2. What were you doing last night?
chismisan with some of the peeps..

3. What will make you happy?
whatever things.. small things.. big things..

4. What was the last thing you bought?

taho

5. What kind a music do you like?
anything.. as long as i'll be able to hear & understand it.. ;P

6. What was the last thing you watched?
the beat on qtv

7. What's your favorite word? What's your favorite lines (from movie, song or book)?
"I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough."
-The Notebook

8. Do you have a crush at the moment?
I "heart" EC

9. What is your favorite movie genre?
whatever. super anything!

10. What was the last thing you ate today?
squash seeds

11. What’s your morning routine?
wake up, and so on..

12. What websites do you visit daily?
plurk, yahoomail, gmail, multiply, facebook

13. What's your favorite song right now?
tinnitus!!!

14. Which languages do you wish you spoke?
ic want to hear the langauges instead.. hehe. ;P

15. What do you currently want?
money.. lots of money!!!

16. What are you daydreaming about right now?
milk tea shake

17. What food that you hate the most?
some (a lot) of veggies.. fish? i don't relly hate fish, but i'm not a fan..

18. Where would you like your next holiday to be?
anywhere as long as i'm with my fam & peeps.. party!

19. What are you looking forward to?
life....

20. Tell me something you love about the person who tagged you.
nice of course.. very artistic..creative! loves to plurk.. loves korean (?) and other asian artists.. and most of all loves her panda!


Just like Tin, I'm tagging whoever is reading this..

2 comments:

  1. Nyah! Surprised to see this posted here, not on your multiply. :)

    I suddenly recalled that line from the Notebook. Beautiful. From beginning to the end. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tin! d2 ko nilalagay mga meme & stuffs eh.. hehe.

    the notebook. haaayyyyy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...