Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Shot on the Spot Tag

After taking bath today, I saw Riel's message on my ym: "sis tack.. i tagged u." and wento her blog at once and saw her tagged post.. So I asked Talitha to take a snap of me at once since I haven't combed my hair yet.. I even mess my hair a bit, so that it'll be obvious that I haven't combed yet.. Haha.



I had fun doing this.. thanks Riel!

Here are the rules:
1. DON'T change your clothes.
2. DON'T fix your hair.
3. Just take a picture.
4. Post that picture with NO editing.
5. Tag 10 people to do this.


I'm passing the fun to:
Pretty Joan
MommyCool
Makoy
Ate Berry Tsinay
Petradear
Ate Adie
Ate Cielo
Ate Cherry
Jam
Ate Jhelea
Tita Carnation
Carina
Ate.. HBP

(that's more than ten.. hehe)

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. uy dalawa na toh...wait lang ha...coming up...don't worry dear...hugs...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okie lang mommy.. take your time.. love love you.. *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tack! hi kat!

    kahiya naman tong meme na to. pass ako hehe. nde ako photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. patay ang ilaw paano ba yan??? teka balikan ko itong tag pag maliwanag na dito :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, eto na ang entry ko http://creyes.info/2008/12/shot-on-the-spot-tag/ :)

    Thanks for tagging again! Ang laki pala ng mukha ko sobra! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...