Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

So my tumor shrunk

"How did your tumor shrink? What did you do?"



I’ve been getting those questions lately and here is my answer:

What did I do to make it shrink? NOTHING.

Maybe it’s because I’m drinking Reliv Now with LunaRich.

Maybe because of the the turmeric and black pepper capsule that I’m taking.

I don’t know. I really don’t. It really just happened. Last September 11, it was still big and painful and then TAAA-DAAA and then 6 days after, TAAA-DAAA again!!

But this I’m very very very sure of:
GOD made this happen!

No, I'm not irritated because people keep answering these questions. Actually, I'm really so amazed and I want to share it to everyone that's why I am posting it.
____________________

Or maybe, it’s because I am exercising my legs and the tumor lose its weight. Haha. Just kiddin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...