Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2017

KCAT CAN : I have a pen that writes (Php 400)

I'm bringing Christmas earlier this year...


I am lowering the price of Because the book KCAT CAN : I have a pen that writes.
From 450, it  is now only
Php 400.


Another good news is it comes with free shipping for Metro Manila, Rizal, Cavite & Laguna.

Though you have to pay for the shipping fee if live outside of Metro Manila, Rizal, Laguna and Cavite.

dditional Php 150 shipping fee for those in provinces.

Ebook (PDF format) is available for $8 (via PayPal)

For orders, you can contact me, Kcat Yarza.

Facebook: Kcat Yarza
Mobile Number: 0915-1325228
Viber: +639151325228
Email: kcatyarza@yahoo.com


You may also visit: book.kcatyarza.com and fill-up an order form.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...