Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Minor Surgery on Talitha's birthday

October 19, around 4 p.m.

After less than 30 minutes (though it seemed like less than 20 minutes)

SUCCESS!

That was fast. I didn't even had a chance to daydream.. ;PThe only thing I felt was the injection of anesthesia and then after a few seconds..numb goes my toe. The only thing that I didn't like about it is that (1) I can't see it, (2) there's no clock. But I didn't had the chance to get bored.. After a few minutes, Dr. Lopez came beside me and showed me a pink candy (just like a stay fresh candy) It's the tumor! It's so small and cute! It's smooth & baby pink. Haha. Tsss. There's no picture of the tumor. Sayang. And then I confirmed, "Tapos na po?" Yes. "Ang bilis po, masmatagal pa magpa-pedicure" And a pedicure w/ an ingrown nail is much more painful!
Thanks so much Dr. Willy Lopez!
Thanks for all your prayers!
Thank you talaga it's only a schwannoma and not a neurofibroma. Neurofibromas are within he nerve and the tumor on my toe isn't; it's only a schwannoma. I can still wiggle my toes! And and and it's not as big as it seemed to be.. it's super small and (again) looks cute. ;P

Then my stitched toe went to the mall after. ;P
As in parang 'wala lang' but it's a great relief for me.. No more painful and stiffen right toe! Pwede na uli ako manipa! Hahahaha. Currently, the wound is kinda painful, but tolerable.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TALITHA!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...