Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Disappointed

I already got my Twilight DVD plus a huge poster since i had it pre-ordered at Odyssey.. I promised to give the poster to Camille since I'm not a poster-person & she wants it..


BUT!

- It has no audio & subtitle settings
- No Commentary by Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart, and Robert Pattinson
- "The Adventure Begins: The Journey From Page to Screen" contains only 1 part of the supposed 7-part Documentary


ARGH VIVA!!! I need the subtitles.. The pirated versions has subtitle nga eh, how come the original doesn't have one?

It's so unfair! That's cheating.. Just like the others, I also emailed VIVA regarding this..

Grrr.. Nakakainis naman bumili ng orig, parang VCD copy lang na nilagay sa DVD.. Ang daya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...