Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio-2008


I got an award!

reason of award: you have taught me in a way that i have to be happy for what i have. and that there's always a solution to everything
rules of this award are :
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

and this award goes to:
MommyCool - a cool mom.. the name says it all..
ate Cielo - asawa ng makabagong bayaning pilipino
ate C.A. - super mom, super wife..


2 comments:

  1. Thanks...will do after this visit! Love yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis thanks for the award, I've done it but autodated it to August 28 (Thursday -my tag and meme day).

    Again Thanks, I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...