Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

TAYO TAYO

NEW LEVEL UNLOCKED

Last night, I felt so lazy again to do my exercise. I AM A LAZY PERSON. Really. I reasoned out to Michelle that the weather is so hot and I had a mild headache that day. Though I was already fine. Everything has a reason and when we are lazy, we can easily come up with reasons and excuses, right? I always fo that so I know.  Haha. And then while we were talking, I told her that I think I can stand on my own, I just need to lean my lower leg & knees on the bed. I think I can do it. And then I got curious.


I DID IT!
What I imagined came true!

I was not satisfied with the first video, and we had a take 2.



I know, I need to fix my posture and lean forward more. I will keep on practicing until I CAN ALREADY DANCE ON MY OWN. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...