Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christmas Special

The last thing on my “to-do-list” this year was to make Christmas (and New Year) gift tags. Despite the migraine aura, I was able to accomplish it and I was all done in less than an hour that leaves me to do nothing but stare on my computer and surf the net. And then I suddenly had a light bulb moment.




I remembered the video that I saw on Facebook a few days ago. This Christmas, what will you choose? To receive something special or to give something to someone special? And I am choosing both.

I really had nothing worthwhile to do so I also made a gift tag for my friends I would see the name on my notifications. Those who liked or commented on my posts (Even though it’s not a bit related to the Christmas gift tag. Haha.) I also checked my friends list chose to include those familiar names. Yes, I was that bored. I was also determined. I really want to do this. I just want to. A couple of days ago, I have decided that if I want to do something and I can do it by myself, I will definitely push through with it and if it’s something that I need to depend much on other people, I will think about it first.

I wanted to make my friends feel special and this Christmas Project is very simple and with God’s help, I can do this by myself and it was a succes

My Christmas Project may be just mere images and a simple Christmas greetings but it has a lot of things in it. I didn’t use any app or generator for it and every photo that I made came with my effort, my sincerity, my love and my prayers. Of course, prayers are included because as we all know, Jesus is the reason for this season, right?




I feel so fulfilled once again because I have greeted 500+ persons a Merry Christmas and I did it one by one and I hope that I made them feel special in a way.
It was so amazing that I wasn’t a bit tired from doing it, in fact I feel so great because I did it and I was able to do all of it by myself in my own little way.

For the pepeople that I wasn’t able to give a gift tag to, I just wasn’t able to make you one. That’s all. YOU ARE STILL VERY VERY SPECIAL and Jesus was born for YOU.

Let’s make our friends and love ones feel special. It doesn’t need to be something big or something grand. We can do it in our own little and simple ways. Not only this Christmas but always.

 MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...