Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

January 2016


January 1


Welcomed the New Year aith GYA Peeps, of course. Always have been.

And so IPON2016 begins!
   

  

January 2


New Year Celebration with my ever dearest Family of G.AL.S.




January 3


Lunch at Power Plant Mall in Rockwell with Raech, Madie, Paulie, Lea, Mau, Mado & Talitha. Sarah was having her Christmas vacation in the country & it was Lea'a Birthday the daythe day  before.


Talitha & I went to Megamall after and met Maro there. Since my NF Friends Lovely, Zel & Jonalyn wer also in Megamall that time, I decided to meet & say "hi" to them.
January 9

It was my godchild, Lucas Gabriel's Christening at Our Lady of Conception in Q.C. Gab is the very happy of my cousin Jonathan & Valerie Tibayan.


And then Lakwatsa with Damian Joseph (another godchild) & some of the peeps at Power Plant Mall, Rockwell.




January 17

Camille’s Birthday Dinner Treat at Lucca in Megamall and then we hanged out at Starbucks& Domino’s Pizza after & welcomed Camiile’s Birthday (January 18) there.


January  30

It was a sad sad day for my NF Friends & One of our NF Friend, JV (John Virome Emmanuel Brillo Largo) ended his battle with NF.


I just finished reading all of our previous conversations; remembering how he often tells me that he’s happy really to be part of our NFF Support Group and he had someone to share about not only his pains & struggles but also he’s happiness. I will surely miss him calling me “ma'am kcat” & I kept on telling him not to. But our conversations were not all serious, we also talk about non-essential stuffs and we get to joke and laugh  with him.Rest In Peace, JV. You will always be our NF Friend. We love you!

Life must go on...

Together with Talitha, Janna, Kariz & Renz, we went to Megamall to do some stuff,ate at Cibo, and do much more stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...