Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Kathleen's Birthday Project

Last year, my schoolmate in DBS, Kathleen Madula, had her first successful birthday project at Grace Be Born foundation.

Kathleen writes:
"I wanted to do something more than I did last year. With all the blessings that the Lord has given me, it’s just right to give back some love. With many charity institutions in the Philippines, listed in WikiPedia and not, I can’t decide what to pick. I narrowed down to somewhere close to my heart. In the end, I choose the Street Kids of DBS. Don Bosco School (DBS) is where I attended school half of my educational years (elementary & high school days) so these sisters are somehow responsible on who I am today."

Visit her blog, share & support :)

Send her an email at me@kathmadula.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...