Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mark Salazar still needs your help


Let us continue supporting Mark Angelo Salazar who is suffering from Biliary Atresia. He needs to undergo a liver transplant that costs approximately 3 to 4 million pesos which will be performed at Chang Gung Hospital in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.


My name is Mark Angelo B. Salazar, 8 months old, I live at 869 Betina St., Sampaloc, Manila, youngest child of Dennis V. Salazar & Maritess B. Salazar. I was diagnosed of “Billary Cirrhosis”. It is a liver disease characterized by progressive inflammation & destruction of small bile ducts within the liver, eventually leading to liver failure.
My liver was so badly damaged and I need liver transplant as soon as possible. Pediatric liver transplant can be done in Taiwan at a cost ranging P3 million to P4 million. My family can’t afford such huge amounts, that’s why I appeal to your charity and compassion. Please help me raise money for my liver transplant. Any amount you can contribute will help to ensure my survival.
Please continue to pray for me. God Bless us all!!

The family members are doing their best by continuously selling shirts, holding raffles, and soliciting everywhere in order to come up with this huge amount of money. They have accumulated almost half of the amount, and they are still about a million pesos behind the amount they need.


You may get in touch with his mother, Maritess Salazar
at 09212955657 / 09083664383 / 09165382179

Donations may be deposited at:
Banco De Oro – Mark Angelo B. Salazar Savings
Account No.: 0300886918 / Swift Code: BNORPHMM

---
Mark Angelo Salazar on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/markangelo.salazar

Brave little people (article)
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/337215/brave-little-people

2 Corinthians 9:11 – “You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...