Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A letter from Meldy Baldovino (who is battling w/ breast cancer)

I recently underwent surgery on my left breast last August 2, 2011. The initial findings revealed that I have Invasive Ductal Carcinoma, Stage II-A, which will require me to undergo 20 chemotherapy sessions. Each session will cost me P52,782. I have already begun the first session on September 1, 2011 and the succeeding sessions will be 21 days after each cycles.


I am afraid my income is not enough to cover my chemotherapy sessions and in this regard, I would like to ask for some financial assistance for me to be able to continue with the rest of my sessions.

I truly appreciate your kindness and I'm very grateful for any financial assistance you may be able to extend.

Any amount of financial assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much and my best personal regards,

Meldy Baldovino
Patient
Mobile - 0920 - 5036548
Tel. No. - 8893201
Office - 8948235

Tita Meldy also shared, "You know it really takes a lot of courage on my end to ask help, but I have no choice but to hang on to my dear life for my son, to enjoy precious life and to serve whatever God's plan for me."





Aside from money, we could also help Tita Meldy by putting our hands together and pray for her complete healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...