Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Twister Fries is back!



This morning, Nuffnang delivered the news that Mcdonald's Twister Fries is back! I ♥ mcdo's twister fries! Since I was supposed to have an acupuncture session this afternoon, I told my mom that we have to buy it afterwards. I was so looking forward to it.. But due to the heavy rain, we postponed going out and told her: "pero punta kang mcdo ah"

taadaan!!
Yum! Yum!

I know you want it too.. It's only limited offer and I have no idea why it's only seasonally, so head to McDonald's and treat yourself with this yummy twister fries! Or if you're too lazy to go out, especially on this rainy weather, you can have it delivered to you thru McDelivery website or dial 8-MCDO.

Show your love and 'Like' McDonald’s Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/McDo.ph

2 comments:

  1. Yey! I think the twistiness of the fries comes from the humidity of the weather, hence the seasonality of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @don dee: thanks for the info.. super yehey when I learned na it's back again.. my mom's been buying twister fries sa hypermart pero the best pa rin ang twister fries ng mcdo.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...