Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Amazing!

Before I go to sleep at night, I always do some exercises for my arms, legs, hips, etc.. I'm also fond of touching my neurofibromas.. Except for the one on my right foot! Super sakit nun pag hinahawakan! Then I touched the tumor/neurofibroma/bukol on my left leg.. I touched it again to double check.. Then triple check.. It deceased in size! The I checked the tumor on my right leg.. It's getting smaller & smaller.. Yey!

I made a clipart to represent my legs & neurofibromas BEFORE & AFTER.. ;)

My Left Leg


My Right Leg

Super Amazing! plus I have a new trick.. Haha. I could already raise my left arm and swing it in the air left & right while lying.. I'll capture it on video this Saturday.. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...