Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2008

2008 Philippine Bloggers Award

I'm so grateful of what Ambo of PinoyAmbisyosyo did for me during early part of my fund raising campaign: He called he's reader's attention about my case, cause, site and encouraged his them to spread the word as well..


So when I learned that he's nominated for 2008 Philippine Bloggers Award, I immediately made a post and voted for his blog.. So now I'm voting.. Aside my gratitude, I frequent his blog simply because I enjoy it.. It's very Interesting and Informative.. Promise!

----------
Btw, How to Vote :

1. Make a post in your blog. Choose only ONE (1) blog from the list of official Bloggers’ Choice Award nominees above. On your blog, tell us why you voted for the nominee. You cannot vote for a blog that is not on the list of official Bloggers’ Choice Award nominees.


2. Make sure that the links to the websites of the 2008 Philippine Blog Awards sponsors are included in your post. You MUST include the sponsor links to validate your vote.


Level Up! Games
Nokia
Blog Bank
Smart Communications
Josiah’s Catering
Rsun Technology Store
Yahoo
XFM 92.3
Buddy Gancencia Reality TV
Ultravision Photo and Video
Click Booth
Aloha Board Sports
Sheero Media Solutions
YourPinoyBroker.com
Belo Medical Group
Inquirer.Net
Toshiba
ROAM Magazine
PLDT
Red Box
Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf


3. Submit your post URL and some basic info to the Philippine Blog Awards committee using this form. Make sure that you provide the COMPLETE URL of the post you created for your vote to be valid.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...