Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

hi5

i received an email regarding my hi5 account confirmation chuva ek-ek.. akalain mong meron pla ako non.. syempre i got curious an checked my profile and this is what i saw:

About Me
http://www.http://hihihihihihihhihihihihihihihi
:::::the life of Lheeyah, tacK & Pau:::::

http://************8*.blogspot.com
::::::::::::::::::::HaHa::::::::::::::::::

kcat / tack / kat / katHrina

SYUTA ni PAU
BOYPREN ni LHEEYAH
KABIT ni MEI
LOVER ni MICHELLE
JOWA ni YSIAD
MAMI ni KARIZ
feeling 16y/o.. hehe!

"LiVe FoR tHe MoMeNt"

i try to look at the positive side of things.. kc everything has a reason kya nangyayari un.. sooner or later malalaman mo nalang na connected pala lahat un.. parang friendster.. ;P and everything is possible but some things are not meant to happen.. if it's meant, it's meant.. wag pagpilitan ang nde talaga dapat dba? basta time will come tlga.. i, thank you! nyahahahahaha!

"give your best.. show your whole.. but you don't have to give your whole self.." magtira ka naman.. gets?! hehe! la lang.. ;P

so far.. nothing's sure in my life right now eh.. i'll tell u once i know it.. so, sa ngayon.. live life lang as normal as possible.. ;)

sabi nga ni ysiad na cnabi ni eric sa knya.. "Sometimes I ponder the whys of life. It seems to me I've been handed a strange assortment of circumstances with which to contend. I've even complained that I've not liked the way things were going, and then I stop and look back on my life and see how God has worked and put everything together so beautifully. My life's been full of challenges God has turned into blessings, and my "Why God?" has turned into a triumphant "Why not!" Nyeh! nagpaka-banal ba daw?! syempre college of the holy spirit ako eh! wahahaha! ganun talaga.. hehe! don't worry, with all these things that's happening.. i never asked "why?" ;P

How much is a miracle?! hehe! ;P



malamang this was written around september-december 2004..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...