Pages

Friday, May 2, 2008

Celebrity Crushes daw

I've was tagged by ella..

It’s up to you how narrate your stories but there are two rules:

1.Post pictures (I want to see what is all the hotness about),
2. Keep the linky linky alive (Tip, highlight the text which has links, right click and choose View Selection Source and just copy the HTML). Link the post where you wrote about the topic so women can find more drool-worthy men. (You might need to publish and then edit the entry first)

Tag all the people you want!


ano daw yung tip? ah basta! here are my choices..

Ryan Gosling

Who wouldn't fall inlove with Noah Calhoun? Haay, THE NOTEBOOK!

Patrick Dempsey

McDreamy.. hotness! I wish he is my doctor! In my dreams! I appear as a patient in Grey's Anatomy first.. Hehe.

Bruce Willis

He's too old for me.. What do u care?! I really love watching him since i was a kid..




i'm tagging: camille, mommycool, ate berry tsinay

1 comment:

  1. Ei tack,

    pareho tayo. I loooove Bruce Willis pa rin hanggang ngayon...kahit siya ay kalbo na hehe
    Thanks for answering, dear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...