Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

You're so kind.. Thank you!

i love checking my statcounter ever since.. i normally get 5 - 10 visitors a day though.. i enjoy the keywoard analysis alot coz a lot of weird keywords are being searched.. haha! i wonder sometimes why those search engines directs them to me..

when i startedthe hEAR campaign my visitors increase from 10 to20 a day.. even 30..

and then came News Central, Probe, & Y-Speak.. aba! aba! ang dami..

my keyword analysis are mostly: kcat, hear, t-shirt, kathrina yarza, kcat probe, kcat y-speak, kcat news central, kcat nf2 blog, and so on.. though just recently a lot of people are searching for fr. suarez and google directs them to my blog.. hehe.

a lot of people are searching for me.. nice huh? ang galing!

but the best part is the 'Came From' tab.. grabeh! i was super duper touched.. wow a lot of people are spreading the word and helping me.. it's so amazing!

here are some of the links i discovered:

The Banker's Council
Pinoy Ambisyoso
Volley On!
Pedestrian Observer
Admiralnew
Rhicz
Medicine & Drugstore
Jolly Javeloza
MommyCool 1
MommyCool 2
MommyCool 3
Hubsgirl23
Trisiane 1
Trisiane 2
Black Box #09
Alexandar Charles Part1
Alexander Charles Part2
Dream at Work
Diwatang Bayani
Doramaholic
My World
Ida
Puting Tikbalang
Lancepro
Gputz
Jessunny
BRODCST MSKTIR
Shopaholicjaivy
Benz
Bon Cedrick
Shey
Val Palaez
The Blaire Bitch Project
Freyti
Untwisted Vortex
Ang Sa Wari Ko
Yahoo Answers (may ganito? :P)
Singlaya
ang galing noh? sensya na if ur site isn't included here.. i can't recover the other links anymore eh.. and to those who linked me in their sites.. basta thanks! super WOW! u should be proud of urself coz u helped someone hear.. and soon i'll hEAR the world! woohoo!

i haven't reached the finish line yet.. but i want to thank everyone na.. as what i always say: THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart & brain! hehe.

3 comments:

  1. You're always welcome Kcat. I hope to meet you soon. I'm sure we will. I want to see you personally.

    Love and care,

    Ambo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we'll meet in person.. coming soon.. hehe. i want to thank u personally too.. :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is one more by RT Cunningham an expat living in the Philippines titled:

    Kcat, A Blogger in Real Need

    http://www.untwistedvortex.com/2008/01/31/kcat-a-blogger-in-real-need/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...