Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

His Fallen Angel

Composed by Joel Tangunan for someone(s).. in  LOVING  memory of KK.. -namatay daw kuko nya! wahaha! ;P



MY FALLEN ANGEL
(Words & music by Joel Tangunan)

I saw an angel fallen from the sky
I catch her fallen with her broken wings can't fly

REFRAIN
And she touched my broken heart like forever
How I wish I could keep her mine and not let her go

CHORUS
My fallen angel she'd made my life complete
And she put the stars in my universe
My fallen angel I never thought she'll give
The love I've always longing
If I could keep her near by my side
I'll hold her tight

I took that angel in the heaven of my heart
I loved her so much till I'm falling down to die

REFRAIN
Coz I had to let her fly to her haven
Though I felt all the things that made my heart so Assured

CHORUS II
My fallen angel you've filled my empty life
And you've made me feel the love I need
My fallen angel you took away my fears
And you've healed my wounded heart
Right now I have to thank you my angel
For loving me

BRIDGE
Wherever you may go I'm happy for you
You are my forevermore

CHORUS III
My fallen angel is the love my life I live
That's how she gave me meaning
My fallen angel farewell but not goodbye
Coz you're forever in my heart
If I could take you here with me
My fallen angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...