Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Benefit Concert -The Dawn, True Faith & Bamboo

Thanks to Malen & thhe Infiniteam!


They made me their beneficiary for an upcoming concert they organized..



---------------------------
Greetings.
  
I am Maria Kathrina Lopez Yarza , Kcat or tack as my friends call me. I am 27 years old.  I am inflicted with Neurofibromatosis Type 2, a very rare genetic disorder that caused  tumor growths on my nerves, including my brain area. Complications of the disease caused me to be partially disabled. Paralysis on my left extremities, my left hand which I can no longer use for writing and  doing artworks, my left foot which permanently  put me on wheelchair.   Hyperostosis is seen on my right temporal muscles that is pushing my right eye to bulge out, and I can’t see well, my right eye is almost blind. Facial paralysis on the right side of my face caused difficulty in moving my mouth and swallowing my food.  And worst of all, I am deaf. I had my cochlear implantation on April 2008 but I still could not understand the speech yet, it will take a lot of time to stimulate my brain cells to totally understand the speech, but I could already hear the noise of the world which made me so satisfied. I can’t do a lot of things anymore but still. . . I MUST and I CAN.  Life must go on and everything has a reason.

Neurofibromatosis is a continuing battle.  Tumors grow like mushrooms which we really can’t tell if they will cause harm again. Some needs excision when it is already causing harm. Some possible tumors on my cervical spine could be causing my immobility. I wish someday I would be able to walk again. One at a time since we still need to raise funds for my future treatments and raising big amount seems hard because my regular medical maintenance are all quite expensive. We still owe my cochlear implant provider, Med-el, which is long overdue now. It is still a big amount that we really could not afford anymore because it is already beyond our family’s monthly income.

 Infiniteam Enterprises, Ltd. in cooperation with UNO Production and Metrobar is sponsoring a benefit concert  for me  on October 8, 2010, Friday at the Metrobar in West Avenue, Quezon City. ROCK N ERA featuring  Bamboo, The Dawn and  True Faith.

In this regard, I am seeking your generosity to hEAR me with your hEARt and support my fund drive. This would really mean so much to me. Concert tickets only cost P600.00 each and part of the proceeds will go to my medical funds to help us pay-off my cochlear implant and sustain my medical needs. 

I am looking forward for your very kind support. 

Thank you so much and God bless!

Sincerely,


MARIA KATHRINA LOPEZ YARZA
451-M. Vasquez  St. Mandaluyong City
0927-245-9400/533-6976
 Please visit my website: kcatyarza.com

---------------------------
For tickets, please contact:
my mom, MADGE YARZA
at 0927-2459400 / 5336976 / 0923-5382548
ymadge@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...