Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

Email from Taj

i received this email from my cousin, Taj:

Hi Everyone,
I hope you don't mind. Just posting for a friend. Please pass around. Thank you.

Taj

-----
AN APPEAL FOR BLOOD DONATION


Greetings of peace!

On June 10th, 2008 my nephew, Chase Manuel Nidea, 9 years old, was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.

This month is most critical for him because he will have his chemotherapy sessions every other day and have blood transfusions every day.

In this regard, I would like to appeal to all the brave and kind hearted people to help and donate blood of any blood type. He will need at least 100 bags of 500 cc of blood to be able to sustain his fight against the illness.

He needs the blood for the chemotherapy sessions as there will be daily platelet transfusions to avoid bleeding.

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 636-1920 or 09228282381 or at my email address stacymae_ph23@ .... You can also go directly to PGH and donate your blood to CHASE MANUEL NIDEA at room 428.

The blood you will donate will give Chase a fighting chance in this very difficult stage in his life.

Please spread the word and help Chase overcome this sickness.

Thank you and God bless you.

Yours Truly,
Stacy Mae Nidea

1 comment:

  1. hi sis, i reposted this in my blog "An Appeal for Blood Donation", I hope that a good heart will pass by our blogs to help♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...