Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My FAITH

my nff (new found friend) ida encouraged me to share my story of faith.. so i'm sharing my step of faith.. i hope it'll touch u in any way..

FAITH AND PRAYERS MOVE MOUNTAINS!
...

when i knew i was sick and got brain tumors back in august2004, i accepted it right away..

days before my open(-close) brain-surgery in january2005, my friends and family kept on asking me: "aren't you scared?" i replied: "NO!"


after being screwed in the head (literally) before my radiosugery in june2005, i kept on posing for the camera while lying on the stretcher, i was smiling still..

during my 2-month hospital stay (november-december 2005), my doctors said, i need to have a vp shunt surgery to drain the water from my head, i said: "ok."

still with my 2-month hospital stay, i was suppose to undergo another surgery because there's water in my lungs and it has to be drained, i was already being prepared in the operating room, then the doctor said: "ok na" then i was wheeled back to my room..

holyweek2005 is so memorable to me because it is one of the biggest struggle i encountered.. it's like an ANGEL vs DEVIL scenario.. but i held on to my FAITH

my faith has become bigger and bigger..
my faith will make me hear (real soon! woohoo)
and my faith will make me get better..

2 comments:

  1. I admire your awareness that you have the faith of the saints... hehe! God gives us struggles to strengthen our faith... We just have to, as you have said, hold on to your FAITH!

    God bless u 4ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saint?! blessed muna.. hwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...