Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

Healing Prayer For All Needs

Hold on to your rosary and make the sign of the cross on your forehead.

PRAY:

Anoint my hand Lord to be your hand, use me as your instrument, grant me the power and authority to do your will that everything be for your greater glory, "Lord Jesus, forgive me for all my sins". Lord with Mama Mary, I beg for your mercy and love, I pray as I surrender to you my wish , "Thy will be done". I know that you are with me, you love me, I believe in faith that " nothing is impossible with God" and "You only have to say the word and I shall be healed"and my wish shall be granted. Come Holy Spirit, I need you to touch and heal me. (Close your eyes , focus and think of Jesus crucified at the Cross, place your hand on top of your chest and pray from your heart for your specific needs). I claim in faith, In the mighty name of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus, in the mighty name of Jesus through the powerful intercession of Mama Mary, thank you Jesus, I am healed and my wishes have been granted.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...