Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2016

10th Gift-giving?

It is supposed to be our 10th MAY Birthday Project this year but because of my current condition, I decided that there won’t be a gift-giving this time. I will get better and focus on improving myself, my health so that I can continue with what I am doing and I CAN do more.

Let me share with you my mom’s note that she posted on Facebook about our fundraising. We need to come up with at least 700 thousand pesos in less than 2 months for my nxt open-brain surgery and you can help us by buying my book KCAT CAN: I have a pen that writes.


10th MAY BIRTHDAY PROJECT: For our gift-giver organizer KCAT
by Madge Yarza

What comes into our minds when the month of May comes?
Kcat's May Birthday Gift-giving Project.

It's been 10 years since we started Kcat's May Birthday Gift Giving Project at the Philippine General Hospital Pediatric Wards. And Philippine Orthopedic Center Pediatric and Pediatric Cancer Patient’s Ward.

Putting a smile on every patient's face even for a day was such touching experience that marked in our hearts.

It’s Kcat’s way of bringing back the glory to God. Sharing her blessings. The blessings whom she says her family, relatives, friends and new people whom we’ve met in this journey. Thru them we were able to reach out and touched these people’s lives.

Every year was really a Great SUCCESS! We owe it all to the people who heartily supported us. MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT PO FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS ♥’

2016 is our 10th Year, and this time, we are not holding the May Birthday Gift-giving  for the meantime as Kcat said.  Instead, we would like to take this time to raise funds for our gift-giver organizer herself, KCAT.  Break time to give way for her treatment, and once everything is well again, MAY BIRTHDAY GIFT GIVING PROJECT will continue as long as God permits. 

Kcat needs to undergo another open brain surgery, according to her neurosurgeon, as much as possible soon, or once Kcat has totally recovered physically. This is to prevent her right eye from bulging out that might cause complications due to exposure. An excision of intra lateral tumor along her orbital wall will be done.

In this regard, let me take this chance to humbly seek your support to make this procedure done by buying a copy of Kcat’s self-published book “KCAT CAN: I HAVE A PEN THAT WRITES“ Your help means a lot and in return you may be able to read and share Kcat’s inspirational stories and writings mostly published in her Manila Bulletin Column, Kcat Can.

You may send me these details at 0927-2459400 or PM me or Kcat:

Name
Mobile Number:
How many book/s?
Shipping address:

You may send the payment thru 
BDO
Account Name: MARIA KATHRINA L. YARZA
Savings Acct Number: 00 02 809 824 88

BPI Express
Savings Account # 1899 394 7 51
Name: Maria Kathrina L. Yarza

PayPal: kcatyarza@yahoo.com

Again, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. GOD BLESS US ALL.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...