Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Wagyu Wonderful Lunch at Melo's!

Just because I’m sick (and currently has 3 aggressive bad tumors) doesn’t mean I can’t go out and eat good food. I’m a lakwatserang naka-wheelchair once again…


Thanks to Ma’am Caron Santiago Macasaet (owner, together with her husband, Sir Paul) for inviting us, Talitha and I had a really wonderful Wagyu Steak Lunch at Melo’s last week (Wednesday)!



According to Talitha, the delightfulness of the meal makes her cry. Haha. It’s tears of joy of course.  Delicious. Luscious. Yummy. Delectable. Scrumptious. Wonderful. Tasty. Mouthwatering.  Enjoyable. I’m out of words to describe it.

Lunch w/ Santa. Haha
The Crostini with Duck Pate

Team Crostini+Pate & Team Bread+Butter
Waldorf Salad with Santa (red & green..it's Christmas!)
Waldorf Salad – duck breast, walnuts, apples and raisins on a bed of lettuce topped with Melo's homemade mayonnaise

Oyster Rockefeller with Santa
Oyster Rockefeller – baked with hollandaise sauce topped with bacon, mozzarella and parmesan cheese
Truffle Pasta with Santa
Creamy Truffle Farfalle with Mushroom
Wagyu with Santa
Wagyu Tenderloin Grade 12 with Creamy Onion & Blue Cheese Sauce
Everything were so delicious not because we got to eat and enjoy the meal at no cost. It’s actually a blessing because we were able to experience the mouthwatering goodness of a Melo’s steak meal once again.

I’m sure my tumors were all happy; they we’re so full that they didn’t bother me with nerve pains, headaches, heavy head and dizziness. LOL. Or I’m just so happy. Food makes me happy, y’know. :P

It’s a bit far from our place (Mandaluyong), but Melo’s is definitely worth the travel!

There were already Christmas decors all over the place. It really feels like Christmas there, especially when you can see Santa Clause on top of your table, beside you meal. “It tastes like Christmas!” Talitha kept saying while eating. Haha.

Medium Rare
It didn’t really like red on my meat coz it’s uncooked and gross, not until I tasted steaks. Seryoso. It doesn’t taste like raw meat; the whole meat, with or without the red part is very flavorful.

From Talitha's IG
My sister, Talitha said, I should also say that the serving is more than enough and it’s super filling! She said that every time she looks at her photos of our Melo’s meal that she posted, she can vividly remember the taste and even feel envious of herself. Haha.

This is one of the most unforgettable meals we ever had. Fine dining at its best!

It's not everyday that you get to eat fancy and dining at Melo's makes you cherish these rare moments even more. You feel special that you're served with these scrumptious meals. Feels like Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...