Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2014

How caring are you?

A couple of my concerned friends told me about GoFundME, YouSharing and other Crowdfunding sites. When they told me about it, I refused and said there’s really no need for it coz it’s not like I’m raising funds for a much needed medical procedure like surgery or something. I’m continuously doing a fundraising campaign to sustain my recurring medical needs; NF is a continuing battle. Besides, there are a lot of people who needs more help compared to me. I didn’t want to put up a fundraising page then, but I considered and told myself that if I really need to raise a big amount for my surgery, I’ll make one.

Please don’t feel obliged to give. Share only if you can and I’ll sincerely appreciate it. You can buy a shirt from me. May tshirt ka na, nakatulong ka pa at may chance ka pang maka-inspire ng kung sino mang babasa ng nakasulat sa shirt mo! Haha. Praying for me is helping too. I really feel comforted and more at ease whenever someone tells me that they’re praying for me.

http://www.youcaring.com/kcatumors

Anyway, here’s my youcaring page, I tried creating a gofundme page but they  don’t accept Paypal. We have a dollar account but my mom’s not sure if it’s still active. Time is moving and we still have a lot of things to do, so I'll use my Paypal at youcaring site instead.


Please read:
3 bad tumors: Please help me shoo them away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...