Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Monday Hair Day & Camille's Post Birthday Celebration

I told myself that after Tito Jim and April's wedding, I will have a haircut coz I'm done with (not-so) long hair already. It often gets tangled up, especially that I'm not fond of combing my hair. As in walang suklay suklay. Okay ng gamitin ang kamay. :P Actually, I haven't comb my hair since yesterday. Tamad eh. Sorry. And then I saw Tita Belle's new hairstyle during the wedding and I fell in love with her hair. It's a sign! Kailangan ko na magpagupit!!!
Stalked Tita Belle's hair during the wedding
And so I asked Talitha to accompany me to Hairshaft in Podium.
I've been reading positive reviews about it so I told myself that the next time I decide to have a haircut, I'll definitely go there.
Going to 5th floor pero mali,
3rd floor pala. I forgot.
We were supposed to go there today but went on Monday instead because Talitha needs to pick up her her at Samsung Service Center in Megamall and Podium is just nearby. Para isang lakad nalang, gow!

Since it’s my first time there, I just said that anyone is fine coz I’ve read different stylist’ names from different reviews. Okay naman lahat. So, gow! Kahit sino. Why not?!


Waiting..
I like this part. It not the usual shampoo-ing
It was only after my haircut when I realized that my stylist Fred is Mr. Fred Penales, the signature stylist and owner of Hairshaft. At ang ganda ng hair ko! LOL



And Talitha.. Na-inggit!


But it's KKB :'(

Thank you for our beautiful hair.
Fredified
I'll be back there in May. You'll see.. -_-

While we were on the salon, we tried contacting Camille if she wants to dine in with us since her office is just a few blocks away from Podium. It was supposed to be merienda but since it's already nighttime, dinner it is!

Camille's officemate recommended Florabel, so why not?

Since Camille was sick during her birthday and we haven't celebrated it yet, we treated this as her post birthday celebration though we'll still be celebrating withthe GYA Peeps next week.



Three words: Nice, Delicious, Love. And we'll be coming back soon.


Ricky

Christopher

Tuna Salad
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Hairshaft is located on the 3rd floor of The Podium Mall, Tel: 6382040

Florabel is located at G/F The Podium Mall, Mandaluyong City. Tel: 6387527.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...