Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm hyper and I hyperventilate

I passed out this afternoon while I was having my lunch.. My mind was all mixed up and I couldn't control it.. I can't recognize the things that's going on my mind.. I hyperventilated.. again! Then I woke up in my wheelchair in front of the car.. They were supposed to bring me to the hospital.. But I was kinda OK already so we just went back at home instead.. I was SUPER tired and sleepy! I even had a headache while I was sleeping.. My mom woke me up at around 5:30pm since it's already late afternoon and it'll be night time in a few hours.. Right now I'm so sleepy and hungry.. Plus I'm actually too lazy to blog.. But I want to share what happened to me today..

2 comments:

  1. bunso, take a lot of ingatz, i just finished praying, I included u in mine..i hope someday we will see each other, i love people who inspires...therefore i love u sis..

    pero blogger ka tlg, kaya kahit na anong hypher pa yan, ayan o may post ka pa hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ate cielo! looking forward to meet u.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...