Wanna join us? Tara!
Here are a couple of things that we want you to know (posted by Carlisle's mom, Mayu, on the event page):
(1) Buffet 101 Eastwood dinner will be open by 5:30 PM. If you can be there by that time until 6:30, please do.
(2) We reserved 40 seats for the event, due to the number of people who paid in advance. We will print something like an attendance sheet that you need to sign on once you're already at the resto.
(3) For those who will walk in, don't worry because the management promised us that they will prioritize those who are part of our event in the queue. We will also print a sheet for you to fill up. You just need to tell the receptionist that you are part of our event. Payments after should be made directly to Mommy, not to Buffet 101 crew. If you can't find me, just look for Carlisle instead. I'm always near him, hehe!
(4) No time limit, so it would be indeed eat-all-you-can!
(5) As per Facebook, there would be a chance of slight showers and thunderstorms, so please don't forget to bring umbrellas, especially to those who have your kids with you.
(6) We will have our event photobooth sponsored by the members of Photobooth Organization of the Philippines, Inc. (POPI). Special thanks to Mr. Samuel Gaviola and John Feliciano for volunteering to do the work. Outputs will be available for only P30, adding to the funds from the event.
(7) We will also have an Instagram Print Station sponsored by PhotoBooth by DjCoki. Thank you so much to DJ Coki and his wife Wena for helping us. So you just need to take a picture, upload it to your Instagram accout and use the hashtag #DinnerForCarlisle and they will print your photo for you. Outputs will be available for only P20.
(8) Buffet 101 Eastwood will be closed by 11:00 PM, so you can still come by 10:00 PM.
For other concerns or questions, you can contact Mayu at 0939 883 6164.
Please 'Like' & support:
Even A Cent Counts For Carlisle Von Patrick