Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

At Ito Ang Kwento Ko!

Last July 7, I received this text message:

"Hi Ms. Kcat! This is Arvic Tolentino. I'm currently doing research and I read an article about you online in Manila Bulletin which really interests me because of your strong outlook in life. Would it be possible po for an interview?"

I asked him what the interview is for. He said it was for his research. He (w/ his friend, Betti) came to our house 2 days after. I thought it was for his school project or something, but he was researching for ANC's Storyline pala. He pitched my story and got approved.


(w/ Arvic & Betti)

They shoot here in our house last July 10, Sunday..



Then another today, July 19.


Watch me on Storyline at ANC (Abs-Cbn News Channel) onThursday July 22 at 9:30 pm.

It will also air on Abs-Cbn & TFC.. I'm still not sure when.. I'll keep you posted..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...