Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Triple Awards

Wow! Wow! Wow! I got 3 award from Rechie.. It's not 3 awards n a row, but 3 awards in 1.. Sisterhood, Lemonade and Best Friend Awards! Yey! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! *mwah*




Here are the rules for the recipients:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


I am giving this to my 10 recent Entrecard Droppers.. Thank you for giving time visiting my blog & dropping your EC.. I really really appreciate it.. Thank you!

I'm giving this award to: C'est La Vie, In The Life Of Mne, Mommawanabe, DorothyL of WomenSelfEsteem Blog, Brown Pinay, Starting Over, Lola's Diner, Living life to the fullest, LamBerry, Domestic Goddess

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award, I will grab it now and post it later in my blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kcat
    Thank you so very much for choosing me for an award of such warmth and kindness.
    Your appreciation means alot and it is through appreciation that I find ease in moving forward in reaching my goals.

    Have a very positive day!
    DorothyL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kcat, thanks for accepting the award...im here visiting..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...