Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged Again: 10 Random

I was tagged by Talitha's pretty friend Joan..

THE RULES:
I. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
II. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
III. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
IV. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Hmm.. I already did a a tag that is something like this before (6 Quirky Things & 8 Random Facts About Me).. And Aylabit! So game.

ONE
I'm living my 2nd life.. o baka 3rd, 4th, 5th.. ewan.. ilang beses ko ba namang pagpasok sa emergency & operating room.. Haha! Basta I wasn't breathing when I was born.. So 2nd life ko 'to.. Yun yon!

TWO
I'm talkative yet I could be silent. Pag tumahimik ako.. Lagot ka! Haha. Joke. Baka tinatamad lang akong magsalita..May ganon? Oo! Hehe. ;P

THREE

My mind is si lakwatsera! Haha! I travel a lot in my mind, but I don't go to places I'm not familiar with.. baka maligaw ako! Hahaha!

FOUR
I love purple. Obvous. Haha. And yellow.

FIVE
I am a lot of cool, loving and understanding friends.. Yey!

SIX
I am a very serious person. JOKE! Hahaha! I don't smile, pero tumatawa ako deep inside..

SEVEN
I used to believe I'm not sweet.. Wahahaha!

EIGHT
I love surprising people but I don't really like surprises.. Gusto ko ako lang ang nagsu-surprise..

NINE
I'm reading The Notebook again.. Yun ang nakita ko eh..

TEN
You think I'm insane? Yes, I know. Hahaha. I mean, Bwahahaha!


I'll pass from tagging people muna ah.. but feel free to snag this if you like.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...