Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

HEALTH IS WEALTH

I posted this on Instagram and I want to pst this here too...

BAD GENES = TURNS IT OFF
GOOD GENES = TURNS IT ON



Yes, it comes with a price (not cheap) but lesser risk of other sickness and these "other sickeness" comes with a price too.

I'm not selling anythig, this not a sales talk, but I can't not share about this coz it helped me and it's been helping me for more than a year now especially with my successive little improvements and I FEEL REALLY REALLY GOOD! (And it shows, right?) :D  If you are following my posts, you'll know about these good things I'm talking about. In 12 years (13th next month) since I was diagnosed with NF!!! 😮

Medical needs (Science) + Prayers + Love & Support + Determination & Perseverance + FAITH + Reliv NOW with lunarich = PERFECT!  💜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...