Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MAY Birthday Project 2010

My birthday wishlist was always the same for 4 years now and it will always be my wishlist as long as I'm alive! A week after my benefit birthday dinner, we had our gift-giving at Phil. General Hospital.. We shared all the items we've collected from all of my/our friends.. We got to share it with the patients of pedia wards (Ward 9 & 11), Neuro & Spine surgery (Ward 6) and Pedia ICU.. Sad and blank faces became happy again.. I got to share my blessings again.. Those blessings were not exactly the stuff that we gave them, but those who gave it — our families and friends (or friends of friends of friends...). They are my greatest blessing, along with my faith. I got to show them how my faith gives me hope. Habang may buhay, my pag-asa.. ;)

Philippine General Hospital -May 22, 2010

Super thank you to all of my friends to made this event a success again.. I'm looking forward to more successful MAY Birthday Projects..








See the pictures here, here, here, here, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...