Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm lefty but I'm using my right hand

Thanks to Adobe Photoshop, I can still use my creativity even though my left hand is paralyze; I'm left-handed. I'm using the latest version Adobe Photoshop, which is CS4 ..and I love it!
Adobe® Photoshop® CS4
Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended


Get all the features in Adobe® Photoshop® CS4 software — and much more. Whether you work in design, motion graphics, architecture, education, engineering, medicine, or scientific research, Photoshop CS4 Extended is the software for you. Paint directly on 3D models and access all the power of Photoshop for 3D editing and compositing. Experiment freely with nondestructive image adjustments. Composite images, text, and graphics. Work at peak efficiency in a streamlined and flexible interface. Edit motion graphics over multiple frames of imported video layers. And for accurate image analysis and visualization, take advantage of precise measurement, counting, and logging tools.


I have tried other photo editing software, but I always prefer Adobe Photoshop. Every time they release an updated version of their software, it just gets better and better and always makes large improvements. I won't get tired of using Adobe Photoshop and this program is really something you won't outgrow. What do you think?

Support My Sponsor Code Of Ethics

2 comments:

  1. Ibig sabihin ba nun magaling ka sa multi-tasking?hehehe...just asking lang po,kasi akalain mo parehong malaki ang silbi ng dalawang kamay mo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kasi walang silbi ngayon left hand ko.. kaya right hand ko muna nagsisilbi sakin.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...