Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Penmanship Tag

I'm left-handed, but I can't move my left arm, hand & fingers.. But that doesn't mean I don't write anymore.. I like writing dedications & notes to friends.. So, I use my right hand instead.. Though it's so sloppy! I even bought a purple pen & post it with cat design..

Anyway, I was tagged by Riel wih the Penmanship Tag.. Thanks! Thanks! :)





Instructions for this:

1. Write down who tagged you.

2. Answer these:
- your name / username / pseudo
- right-handed or left-handed?
- your favorite letters to write?
- your least favorite letters to write?

Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”

3. Tag five persons.
I'm tagging: ChinkyMel, Ate Adie, Fonzi, Rechie & Satona

Grab your paper & pen! :)

3 comments:

  1. thanks Kcat i'll be doin' this in a bit...
    im at work so busy pa... heheee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kcat, thanks for the tag..thanks for thinking of including me hre..since i am done with it i will linked on you nalang sa post ko..thanks..thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yey! this looks fun! I'll be doing this one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...