Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Uber Amazing Blog Award

I got a New Found Blogger Friend again.. And he gave me an award.. Thanks Badong!

Uber (synonym to Super) Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
a) inspires you
b) makes you smile and laugh
c) or maybe gives amazing information
d) a great read
e) has an amazing design
f) and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing



The rules of this award are:
* Copy the badge and put the logo on your blog sidebar or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this this post and to the person you received your award from.
* Come back and comment here so that your link could be added to the master list of awardees.


I'm giving ths award to:
1. My Mom - someone who inspires you daw eh.. Though I'm not sure if shell post this too..
2. Mommycool - I inspire her daw, eh she inspires me as well.. Most of her blog entries make me think: "oo nga noh.. korek!"
3. Ate Berry Tsinay - sabi ko nga she's a superwoman.. She juggles her time with her job, her kid & family, her blogsss, her business.. I really admire her for that..
4. Ate Cielo - I really admire not only Ate Cielo but her whole family.. They are an ideal pamilyang OFW.. Her posts about her family makes me go: "awww.." Love is in the center of their relationship.. Not only that, her blog is like a special halo-halo, all the ingridients are there.. Her entries are informative, funny, sweet or anything about life..
5. Rechie - I like her blog design.. It's really cute.. But it's not just cute, her blog is also very informative & I like reading it..

5 comments:

  1. Hello Kcat, thanks for the tag ha..thanks for thinking of me to share the tag with..i do appreciate it and also for the compliment..ehehehehe..thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award :) eto may sakit pa ren ako for 3 days na. trangkaso. medyo matindi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon ate berry! *mwah*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...