Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Smile Award

I could slightly move my right lips already and show my half-smile.. Hehe. I can't completely show off a real full smile but I'm a happy happy joy joy person and I'm always smiling deep inside.. And my NFF, Tita Carnation gave me A Smile Award.. Woohoo! Thanks! Thanks!


The qualifications to receive this award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.


The Rules:
1. Please link back!
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fill the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. Thank the winners

Now I'm sharing this to my other SMILING friends:
Satona
Joyce
Mami
Camille
ZenZen

SMILE!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey kat! thanks for the award.. :D haven't been blogging lately, busy busy e. thanks again!! God bless you!! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smiley! Congrats! I am tagging you for a fun share facts meme. Check out the rules and my answers here! Hope you will play and that all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...