Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Will there be a MAY BIRTHDAY PROJECT?

The answer is: NO




The 9th May Birthday Project (MBP) in 2015 was the last. There’s no MBP anymore but I really hope that I have instilled the joy of sharing and caring to everyone. It’s just me not organizing an event / outreach like this but the spirit of caring and sharing lives on. In those 9 years, I have proven that we don’t have to be a celebrity, politician or someone who’s rich and has a lot of money in order to do something like that. From something that was so small, together with my close friends & family, I was able to start it. I did it, I continue doing it and surprisingly, it became bigger and better year after year, from 2007 to 2015..

YOU CAN
definitely do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...